Re: Goodbye Overland

As stated replacement would be better than XPT's, NSW need all theirs now, and I think a few more for
spare and replament would be done rather than sending them Melbour- Adelaide.

How about they get onto an exsiting contract for the  diesal tilt trains now being built ?? for QR ??
Are they not considered becase they are built for "narrow gauge " ?  Would they be able to cope with the
grades ???

They may get sleeping eventually as well. Just another idea.

Regards,
David Head