Re: Yearly tickets are crap

What i was trying to say was that you see people everyday at Flinders Street
station saying "my card doesn't work" or "I'm sorry but you have creased
your card. And just a little scrach on them and you in a bit of trouble.

The post about the cards being plastic sounded good
finally some durable yearly cards. They had the chance to make them plastic.

i still think it is a bad idea have yearly met cards