Re: A81phot - sorry for faulty URL

On Wed, 26 Jan 2000 01:19:00, Yuri <steam4me@enternet.com.au> wrote,
and I selectively quote:

>Photo of A81 in FV colours (800x324, 74k) in Tottenham Yard as above
>may be viewd by clicking on

Apologies to everyone for the faulty link (leaving out the a in
fv_a81.jpg):  but it was late and to compound the problem, the power
supply on my home computer died a few minutes later before I'd had a
chance to check the ftp'ed file:  I'll link the image when a new
motherboard (Celeron 500) and case arrives tomorrow.

Regards

Yuri
--
Yuri J Sos

Reply to: steam4me@enternet.com.au

Web site is located at
http://www.railpage.org.au/steam4me
"1998 - The Victorian Year in Steam"
--  Now available - check website for dealers
 at http://www.railpage.org.au/smedia ---