Re: Fatigue Rostering

> And rosters have been known to bastardize it by altering shift lengths in
the
> fatigue program so as to come up with a roster that would not exceed the
fatigue

I would have through that

1.  The program and its results would be available to all interested
parties.  I assume that this is how you established the roster staff had
been falsifying the results to achieve the required standard?

2.    The responsible rostering staff would have breached company policy and
possibly placed the company in a very compromised position if an incident
were to occur.  I would have thought that senior management would
immediately take action if the falsifying of the fatigue results were bought
to their attention?