Re: [vic] Wobbies World

Geoffrey Tasker <tasmont@bigpond.com.au> wrote in message
3A4B30B4.F0922321@bigpond.com.au">news:3A4B30B4.F0922321@bigpond.com.au...

> Hi,
>
> Does anybody know where the rollingstock (BPL, Z van, ?)  from outside
> Wobbies World in Springvale Road Nunawading has gone? Hopefully to a
> preserved railway and not scrapped.

In late November I did notice a blue carriage being transported by truck up
Springvale Rd (towards Doncaster).  I sighted this at Canterbury Rd.

If I wasn't in a hurry, I would have followed it to see where it was going.

I've noticed some properties on the outskirts of Melbourne with the
Whirlybirds on them (obviously sold to them), plus a couple of the little
trams.  My guess is that this carriage was sold privately as well.

--
Andy B
gunzel0@optushome.com.au