Re: wheres the atn train

Excuse me but some times i have been able to see some wonderful pictures
taken by fellow over seas rail people.
If u were to get rid of them people like me would not be able to see such
wonderful pictures and from time to time i have seen some australian stuff
on the rial pic news group.
Even if us or eroupean isnt ur type of train some of the shots that have
been taken have out done some australian railfans that have taken pics and
this includes my self.
At times this is the only way that some of my pics have been seen around the
world by fellow rail fans because i dont work with slide film or they are
just plain old shots that have been taken a millon times before or i havent
had the prints back in 24 hours to get them down to digest or other railway
mags none of my stuff is printed only 2 or 3 times has anything of mine
gotton printed.
To thoes out there may be u should take a look at what people around the
world have taken because a lot of the time it is way better than what i have
seen here in nsw or even in victoria.
May be if there was an australian news group for rail photos that is one way
people would be able to see my stuff because im still yet to learn how to do
a web page and for the most of it i wouldnt have the time to sit down and
design one or even mantian it where as the news group would be a good idea
where i can show my pics to the rest of australia and thoes as well over
seas who may wish to look at them.
Andrew
901AAEA70gunzelT333@203.164.20.149">news:901AAEA70gunzelT333@203.164.20.149...