Re: Rail.aus Chat

True ... but so does Dalnet, OzOrg etc. (Don't get me started on OzOrg, I
have a hell of a time trying to connect to their servers)

Gets a bit unnerving when the ChanOP bot disappears, which means the ban
list is disabled and any undesirables (Spammers, Flamers etc.) can get into
the chatroom.

Gets annoying when people keep getting ping timeouts when using the Sydney
and Perth Austnet servers. (I use the powerup.qld.austnet.org server) ...
but as I said, when it works, the performance is quite good.

ICQ: 51909829