Re: Victorian day trip

Can remember doing a couple of those during school holidays as a kid.  One
had us in Warrnambool (pre WCR days) for the day.   We went down on the
morning train, and were supposed to come back at lunchtime, giving us only
about 40 mins in Warranambool, but Mum managed to scam us a change in return
trip to the evening train, claiming my little brother was travel sick, and
needed longer before getting back on the train to go home.   V/Line staff at
Warrnambool were very obliging and did it for us.

Kym