Re: Track Safety Awareness Online

David Johnson wrote:

> > I just went to the Austrailtrain web site that Maikha posted and did the
> > final assessment.  I failed, Cool Huh?
>
> Passed a different test, but dispute this answer:

Another One:

                    Q6.
                              A CROSSING LOOP is:

                              A. a place where vehicles can be places clear of the
running line and stored

                              B. where trains stop

                              C. a short section of line attached to a shunting yard

                              D. the portion of running line between the yard limits
of adjacent interlockings

                    Answer: A

I would have thought that A was a siding, not a crossing loop.  A crossing loop is
IMHO a running line, therefore, vehicles in it iare not clear of the running line.

I said B, only because I thought it was the most accurate answer.

--
David Johnson
trainman@ozemail.com.au