Re: New Ticket available

<cityrail@my-deja.com> wrote in message
> Today at Central I went to get a dayrover, the guy said it was
> unavailable and has been taken off the computer. Later at Information
> they said it won't be available until the 4th of Jan or something.
> Does anyone know why?

The guy is a dope.  It has been replaced by a new ticket (effective 28
December) known as the DayTripper.  Basically, for $11.00 you can travel on
all CityRail trains (as far as the purple Travelpass zone), and standard
State Transit bus and ferry services.  The BusTripper ticket was also
deleted from the same day.

I guess you could say Sydney finally has a ticket comparable to a Metcard
daily zone 1/2/3.