Re: [NSW] Meeks Road and freight line

I'm glad they're gone! hehe, where are they gonna scrap trains now hey?
Better to preserve themm with SRA Heritage (Contractor HET) or sell 'em
to SETS!

Anywayz back to Meeks Road, Anything interesting there?
-SETS rolling Stock
-XPT Maintenace Centre
-Something else I mentioned?

Is it possible to get access to the XPT Maintenace Centre like Delec?
If not, any close viewing spot other than Fraiser Park?

and my last one, I'm sure we've all been to the airport before, on the
way to the international terminal on that highway in-front of the main
runway, you can see to the right hand side the Railway Line goes off
the highway to the right and to some factory or something.

What is that exactly, and also can someone translate this since the
discription dosen't sound ain't accurate?

Greatly Appreciated
Maikha "V" Ly
http://www.geocities.com/microchip_689

In article <3a4a97f7@news.iprimus.com.au>,
  "Russell" <russelln@iprimus.com.au> wrote:

> "Tezza" <tezza2000@dingoblue.net.au> wrote in message
> 3a4a8e20$0$7500$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au">news:3a4a8e20$0$7500$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au...
> >
> > <maikha_l@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> 92bh8s$asl$1@nnrp1.deja.com">news:92bh8s$asl$1@nnrp1.deja.com...
> >
> > > Do trains often traverse 'Meeks Rd.'?
> >
> > Every Day.
> > >
> > > And also (On the SETS website) where exactly can I find this Sims
Metal
> > > Mascot which was closed 2yrs ago?
> >

> > You'll only see that by road, as it was off the Cooks River to
Botany
> goods
> > road. It's opposite the airport, just before the Qantas Catering
Centre.

> Actually, you won't see it at all now - The site was completely
demolished,
> and an office complex built in its place.
>
> Russ.

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.deja.com/