[NSW] Meeks Road and freight line

To all

Yesterday (Boxing Day) I had spent the morning farewelling my father
flying overseas for 3weeks.
The rest of the day I spent the time with friends to the Cinema before
returning home.

On the way home I travelled past Sydenham and along the freight branch
line which I've been told is called "Meeks Rd."
In that area there of course is the famous Sydenham Junction and also
the XPT Maintenace Centre.

Now I'm curious as always, anything interesting, for a trainspotter on
the Fraiser Park,  in that area?
Where SETS have their Rolling Stock?
XPT Main.?
Do trains often traverse 'Meeks Rd.'?

And also (On the SETS website) where exactly can I find this Sims Metal
Mascot which was closed 2yrs ago?

Thanks to all
Maikha "V" Ly
http://www.geocities.com/microchip_689
P.S. I removed the signature since it puts posted messages 'our of
topic'.

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.deja.com/