Re: 4468

robson wrote:

> Tonyk1951 wrote:
>
> > Can anyone tell me who own loco 4468 and
> > the reason it is at Chullora workshops.
> > I photographed it today on the Chullora weighbridge.
>
> Try http://locopage.railpage.org.au/sra/44.html
>
> It shows no comment next to 4468, so I would say it is still owned by
> FreightCorp.

4468 is one of four 44's bought by Victorian operator Great Northern (the
others are 4471, 4477, 4483). 4471 is already in Victoria.

(I'll be updating Locopage in the next week or so with the information)

John
--
John Cleverdon, B.App.Sc. (Cartography), AMMSIA
Amateur astronomer & Railway enthusiast | Bombers: 2000-2001 AFL Premiers

E-mail:  johnc@cdi.com.au | Phone: 03 5987 1535 (H) | Dromana, Victoria
The Locomotive Page: http://locopage.railpage.org.au
Seeking Cartography/GIS employment; visit
http://www.cdi.com.au/~johnc/work.html