Re: Rail.aus Chat

arrrrr okies

Well i was thinking IRC too of course ,  Bu i have a  Java applet called
Jpilot   (dont cringe John hehe) Which Logs onto an IRC server,  and acts like
a cut down mirc almost.  only through your browser,  Its very stable and quite
compatible,  Anyone who wants to see an example of one i did For self serve
Science  go to:-  http://home.dal.net/maj0rd

And see how it works,   ignore the 'actions'  up the top they dont work , and
give yourself a unique nickname in the box provided .   Its using Dalnet at the
moment but of course can be changed to whatever your heart desires :)

JJJim