Flinders Ranges train operation questions

I am planning a trip to SA (at some opportune time in 2001 depending partly
on missing data) and would appreciate any help people can give with the
following.

1. Where can I find the running days and destinations for Steamtown
Peterborough in 2001?  Is there a leaflet published that I could pick up
from ARHS/RTM sales offices in Sydney?  (I have tried the much-published URL
for
Steamtown many times, and it seems everyone is just hoping that one day it
will come back to life.  The CHRTSA site confines itself to generalities.)

2. When is T186 running on Pichi Richi?  I gather it is even more of a
special occasion item than the Coffee Pot.

3. Are timetables available for Leigh Creek, Whyalla, Iron Knob, and TAR
line services in the general area of Port Augusta?  (Excluding interstate
passenger services that run in the dead of night :).  Photographic
opportunities are a major priority.  Even a rough idea of where to turn up
and when would help.

Thanks in advance and season's compliments.

Jeff