Re: Melbourne - Fare Increase

> What are you on about? Since when has public transport been classified
> differently to anything else, there is no split in the percentage of GST
> payable, it was straight 10% from July 1st to advoid confusion (heh, nice
> try)

Sorry you are wrong.  See the other postings and I will dig out the
media release from June about the GST increase (5% on 1/7/00 and 5%
1/1/01).

--

C.

WEB   : www railpage org au / vicsig
EMAIL : cmgord at alphalink dot com dot au
ICQ   : three two nine eight nine four five zero

Go join VRN : www egroups com / subscribe / vicrail-news