Re: Is the cityrail site down?

Mathew Quaid wrote:

> Is the cityrail site down or have they changed their URL (from
> http://www.cityrail.nsw.gov.au)?
>
> Haven't been able to get on for a few days now.

I've experience some mixed results getting on.

I got on using Ozemail and Optus but from the Bigpond Advance (cable)
network, I can't get on. The StateRail site is experiencing the same
problem.

Strange considering, I can ping the site from Bigpond. Even more crazier
is that Countrylink shares the same IP address, but it works on all
networks I've tried.

Must be a problem on Bigpond?

Jon Lau