Stupid question about AARC.

Exactly what is the function of the Austral Asia Railway Corporation
,not to be confused with the Australian Pacific Transport Consortium
who are the mob who presumably one day might actually start building a
railway line from AP to darwin.

It seems to me that now we have a successful body to build and operate
this line we dont need a 2nd Govt owned Railway Corporation sitting
around doing whatever ?

Maybe Im just a bit thick and cant see what this mob do.
I can see that in 50 years time they may have a railway to run.

MD