Re: Signal lights in QR's network.

Yes I have seen them on the Railways  in brisbane :p

And elsewhere too im sure.     , High intensity LED lights are great,  they are
very directional  and bright , and practically Never fail . I wouldnt consider
them overly expensive,  and there not really 'high tech'  the LED was invented
in the 70's  i belive.

Maybe all signals will be replaced over time

JJJim   , You might want to look for them on the new Airport Line, there sure
to be used there.