Re: Tram fare cheats get ultimatum

Lets see

Assuming a ticket price of $10 for a round trip the fine rounds out at the
equivalent of 10 round trips.

So provided the commuter only gets caught less often than once in every ten
round trips he/she will be financially ahead.

I wonder what the probability of getting checked by a roving ticket
inspector is? Something less than one in ten I suspect.especially if the
commuter does not not travel to/from a city station.

I have grave doubts that the scare campaign will be successful.

cheers Peter

mWR%5.1475$Le6.37962@news0.optus.net.au">news:mWR%5.1475$Le6.37962@news0.optus.net.au...