Abt Carriage at Taste of Tasmania

WIN-TV are reporting that one of the refurbished carriages destined for
the ABT railway will be on display at the Taste of Tasmania (or nearby)
through out the Festival during the Christmas/New Years Eve period.

If you're planning to go to the Taste if you're heading down here- look
out for it.

The Hobart festival is pretty good: why not come down and experience
that, and then head over to Queenstown to experience the ABT, and then
to Don River to loose yourself in time?

(Easily done here...believe me)

Bought to you in the interests of creating local employment :)

(no...I don't work with tourism, I deal with other lost souls!!)

:)

Christmas blessings

flame away!!