Re: Drunk cityrail driver

Are you on regular prescription medication?
Do you assume all motor vehicle drivers are pissed or have a positive b.a.c
because an officer of the law stops them for a breath test by whatever
means?
If you answer yes to the above then you had better seek medical advice.
Are you on some sort of benefit?
I only ask so I can better understand your way of thinking.
After all it is ok, we have the duty to look after the less fortunate than
ourselves in society