Re: [Melb] Tram fare cheats get ultimatum

"David Lindstrom" <D_Lindstrom@Bigpond.com> writes:

>There will be no escape for tram fare evaders, a private transport operator
>has warned at the launch of a campaign to change the ticket-buying patterns
>of Melburnians.

Maybe if they wanted people to buy tickets, they'd make it easier to buy
them on board. Until that happens, I don't see the general opinion of
tickets being optional on Melbourne trams changing.

And they could save a fortune on ticket machines and Gestapo if they just
made public transport free.

--
Paul Dwerryhouse				| http://leapster.org/

Amsterdam                			|