V/Line Pass Fires the Boss!

European Shareholders very unhappy with $8 million dollar loss.
Recent meeting of the major shareholders decided to wipe nearly 15 millions
off V/Line Pass wages bill.
Reports indicate about 50 mainly management types will be put off this
Friday with 100 more as soon as they can be located, expressions of interst
have been issued to all staff.
Guess they will not let any drivers go, they cannot staff all the trains
now!
I think that this is the end of Passenger operations in this State, you
cannot run a system without labour, and that is a fact.
Anyone know How many People work for V/Line Pass? I thought it was about
399, of which 120 were Drivers, but I am not sure this is right now!
Rod