Wogan shay number 3 at Dunmore

Hi again

I asked about this a while ago, and thanks for the replies.

I engineer at company I was working at last year told me when he was
employed by a company called BMI -Blue Metal Industries he saw a Wogan shay
boiler and shay loco parts sitting in Dunmore quarry on the south coast.

He couldn't recall what happened to it, only that the quarry management down
there knew its history and had it ear marked as something to keep.

This would have been in the 1960's and although the bits and pieces may have
been scrapped in a clean up, they may have passed into private hands.

Do these parts still exist in a private collection?

Thanks

Chris