Re: Drunk cityrail driver

"David Bradshaw" <davidbradshaw@my-deja.com> wrote in message
91msld$51d$1@nnrp1.deja.com">news:91msld$51d$1@nnrp1.deja.com...

> Do the police always do the testing?

I may be wrong (I have been known to be wrong before) but I would imagine it
would be transit police, or at the very least, inspectors with Special
Constable powers (like public hospital security staff and RSPCA inspectors).
After all, driving (trains) whilst under the influence is a criminal
offence, and if they were to test and then have to get a cop there to
conduct the *official* test, the BAC could drop to below the prescribed
level.

Dave