Re: Connex Idiots

I sent a comment via the Connex web site yesterday.
====
>>> <dbowen@custard.net.au> 12/18/00 03:24pm >>>
Gender: MR
Last name: Bowen
First name: Daniel
Email: dbowen@custard.net.au
Comments: Why on earth are you running short weekend trains at Christmas
time? Don't you know how overcrowded they get?
I just wanted to let you know that I took my kids to Puffing Billy today.
I did not use the train; I drove in part because I knew that travelling in
your short train would be uncomfortable because of overcrowding.
Regards, Daniel
====

I got an e-mail back this afternoon from someone at leoburnett.com.au (no
idea who they are; their web site doesn't reveal anything) saying it had
been passed to "the appropriate Connex representative".

Daniel
--
Daniel Bowen, Melbourne, Australia
dbowen@custard.REMOVE.net.au