Re: Wheaton Metro Escalator; 2nd Longest Anywhere?

I read years ago that the escalators at the southern end of Parliament
station between the concourse and platforms 1&2 are (or were) the longest in
the southern hemisphere. Sorry, can't tell you *how* long they are, but
maybe someone will know.

Daniel
--
Daniel Bowen, Melbourne, Australia