[VIC] R711 Echuca trip.

I photographed today's (17/12) Echuca trip at Clarkefield at 0910. The
consist from Melbourne was R711 - T369 - T385 - WAL951 - JTA - BK - BS -
BS - BRS - ACZ - RMS - PCP. Just a few points of interest. WAL951 now
has a white stripe along the windows, instead of the old yellow paint.
Nomuldi (The JTA) has a yellow stripe along the bottom of the carriage.

Here is an image capture from my MiniDV video:

http://www.railpage.org.au/vr/pics/vidcaps/r711_t369_t385_clarkefield.jpg

Note: This image is copyright and must not be used for anything other
than personal non-profit use without my permission.

--
- James Brook -

e-mail:
mailto:ajmbrook@ozemail.com.au