Re: [Melb] Swanston Trams timetables - Oops

"Chris Brownbill" <cbrnbill@enternet.com.au> wrote in message
3A3AE66F.DCE4FAF8@enternet.com.au">news:3A3AE66F.DCE4FAF8@enternet.com.au...
> Daniel Bowen wrote:
> >
> > "Dave Proctor" <daproc@spambait.ozemail.com.au> wrote in message
> > Ouk_5.133670$DG3.2621854@news2.giganews.com">news:Ouk_5.133670$DG3.2621854@news2.giganews.com...
> > > Perhaps this train is the last one that runs as a six-car train, so
they
> > > printed it twice (as there are two three-car sets running! I never
> > > understood this peculiar Melbourne thing to run half trains between
the
> > > peaks. Why not run full trains - six cars - and be done with it?)
> >
> > On the lines through Richmond, they leave them as six cars.
>
> No they dont!  A number of Alamein trains are split during the peak
periods.

I stand corrected. Every other Richmond line though, I think. How many
through Alamein services are there between the peaks?

Daniel
--
Daniel Bowen, Melbourne, Australia
dbowen@custard.REMOVE.net.au