Re: [melb][connex] Connector Plus

Am I missing something here? The prices for Connector Plus and a normal
all-services Yearly Metcard appear to be the same! Okay, so Connex is
offering 13 months and Herald Sun subscriptions and discounts and so on, but
do they really think this is going to sell?

http://www.victrip.com.au/metcard/yearly.htm

http://www.connexmelbourne.com.au/pdf/CX255ApplicationForm.pdf

Daniel
--