Re: (NSW) Wooloomooloo Viaduct Stop

Run 314B, 4 car G-set from Martin Place (dep 0809) to Mortdale is the culprit.
It slots in between the 0758 & 0803 services from Bondi Junction.

The 0803 Bondi Junction to Waterfall service is allowed 4 minutes from Kings
Cross to Martin Place as opposed to the usual 3 minutes.  This introduces 3
minute headways for the 0806, 0809 & 0812  up trains ex Martin Place and
explains the regular slowing your train experiences.

Chris

3a361e4b.15711957@news.zip.com.au">news:3a361e4b.15711957@news.zip.com.au...