Re: [SPAM] Track Builder/Train Dispatcher

On Tue, 12 Dec 2000 11:01:32 +1100, "Dave Proctor"
<daproc@spambait.ozemail.com.au> wrote:

>"Maurie Daly" <mauried@tpg.com.au> wrote in message
>3a356805.5652622@can-news.tpg.com.au">news:3a356805.5652622@can-news.tpg.com.au...
>> On Mon, 11 Dec 2000 22:51:28 GMT, "Dave Proctor"
>> <daproc@spambait.ozemail.com.au> wrote:
>>
>> >Version 3 is out
>>
>> Really good stuff.
>> Any volunteers to model the TAR and Kalgoorlie to Perth.
>> Thats all that is needed for a complete model of Brisbane to Perth.
>
>Thanks for volunteering Maurie.
>
>Dave

I wouldnt mind but realistically it needs someone with a detailed
knowledge of the lines in question which I simply dont have.
You need reasonable info on train timetabling,sectional running times
,loop lengths etc.
Really we would need someone who lives in WA

MD