Re: New Meltrip.. transport website

Rob Kearey <mammal@optushome.com.au> wrote in message
news:3A341770.5999BBC0@optushome.com.au...

> HTML Tidy is exactly what you're looking for:
>
> http://www.w3.org/People/Raggett/tidy/
>
> > Peter

Thanks Rob.  But when I tried it came up with numerous errors that need to
be fixed before
the program will even do anything.  Yes, I was using MS Word - that's
probably half my
problem, but using a proper html editor would take many many weeks to do
what I've (improperly)
done in about 3-4 very late nights solid!

I've changed some of the pages, and added new info on buses.  The biggest
page (suburb
listing) is now near 300k long.  Too long - will probably break it up into
A-E, F-J, K-P sections
for easier reference.

Peter