Re: Western Sydney finally gets aircondition buses

Scott Beecham <snoa@dingoblue.net.au> wrote in message
3a3482fa$0$19407$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au">news:3a3482fa$0$19407$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au...
> Westbus will be taking ownership of around 12 new buses. These busses will
> be low floor with seating described as cinema like, the whole floor of the
> bus sloping towards the front of the bus. They will also be
air-conditioned,
> greatly needed in the outer Western suburbs of Sydney.

Westbus have had air-conditioned vehciles for a number of years now, but not
on the "Nipper" runs of course.  Are these buses you are talking about the
MAN midi's, which was unveiled in April?  I understand they have an order in
for a number of Volvo B10L's too.

Sorry people, I'll start talking trains again :)