Re: Video screens in 'darker' Sydney train stations

"Michael" <usenet.spam@gunzel.net> wrote in message
9007BC6CCgunzelT333@139.130.239.94">news:9007BC6CCgunzelT333@139.130.239.94...
> David Johnson <trainman@ozemail.com.au> wrote in article
> <3A347384.13F1E308@ozemail.com.au>:
>
> >I have noticed that passengers tend to congregate around them and watch
> >them - you occasionally get Channel 9 News and Weather broadcasts.
> >
> >I think they make waiting for a train much less boring.
>
> Melbourne's idea of making train waits less boring is pumping elevator
> music through the platforms. Flagstaff is a very quiet place...

Oh, it's bloody awful. I think I'll start catching the first train out of
the loop in future, and waiting at Richmond for mine to Frankston.

Daniel

--
Daniel Bowen, Melbourne, Australia
dbowen@custard.REMOVE.net.au