(NSW) North West

The line to the North West is once again openned. The Bridge over the Mooki
River at Breeza saw its first train pass over it yesterday evening.

The Walgett line is open as far as Beanbri with severe speed restrictions
along the entire route. It is going to be a couple of busy weeks up here
while we try and clear the backlog of work.

BTW, for those interested in photography up this way, we generally run
trains 7 days a week with many daylight trains going to or comming from

Gavin Potter
e-mail: gavpot@ozemail.com.au
home page: http://www.ozemail.com.au/~gavpot/