Re: [Melb] e-Tags for Yarra Trams?

"Daniel Bowen" <dbowen@custard.REMOVE.net.au> writes:

>CITYLINK-style e-tags would replace traditional tram tickets in a Yarra
>Trams plan to crack down on fare evasion.

"The private French-owned operator wants to take control of its ticketing
 system when the controversial OneLink Metcard contract expires in 2006."

Oh yes, so how do passengers from _other_ companies use Yarra Trams then?

Presumably Yarra Trams wants to do this in a joint operation with the
other companies, or are we going to lose the ability to travel the system on
one ticket?

--
Paul Dwerryhouse				| http://leapster.org/

Amsterdam                			|