Re: [NSW] Bondi Beach Rail - Under review

Agreed, but should this be for Westbus routes only or on a larger
scale?  Personally, I would love State Transit to take over Connex
route 962 (Miranda-Banko) and maybe also the Miranda-Hurstville
(970/971) and Banko-Hurstville (948) runs.  Call it cross-suburban
service integration.

$2.20 for a 9 minute trip just to get to the train station - Connex
must be kidding themselves...

MrPC
ICQ 58337073

In article <3A2D1CFB.25B0@today.com.au>,
  onamission@today.com.au wrote:
> The recent publicity over Westbus's on-time running performance might
> suggest they're starting to see things differently. The closed-plan
> nature of the region's housing IMO would make it hard to route new
lines
> effectively without needing buses as local transport in any case. The
> real answer IMO is for State Transit to take over, though how long
that
> will take is anyone's guess.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.