[Sydney] Redfern Station Plasma screens

 Yesterday the recently returned Redfern station Illawara platform 'Plasma'
PIDs were activated, they were also running this morning, the old 'lamp'
system out of use.
 The non functioning screens at Redfern were all removed just before the
Olympics. The Illawara (11 & 12) ones returned last week, although it
appears none of the 'surface' screens have yet returned.

 Now in the afternoon when waiting for my 'Limited Stops' all stations
train I can't see the destination as the PID is blocked by the large
now dead lamp display :-)