Re: [Melb] Extra trains for reconciliation walk, Sunday

> The train from Frankston that I caught (9:13 from Glenhuntly) was
okay.
> Bayside had a 15 minute service running, with specials running
express. Not
> sure why they ran their special trains via the loop to Flinders Street
> though...
>
> Daniel

Yes, I awared of that as well. Bayside trains were not as full as
Connex. (does that hint more people in the North/Eastern suburban
support reconciliation??? :-)

I took advantage of more frequent service to gunzel around and chase
R711 excursion.

--
Cheers

Railway Rasputin