Re: [Melb] Extra trains for reconciliation walk, Sunday

"James C." <james_ccj@my-deja.com> wrote in message
90eoot$raj$1@nnrp1.deja.com">news:90eoot$raj$1@nnrp1.deja.com...
> They certainly didn't have a clue what they were doing. All morning
> <Burnley group> lines were very full, especially those in the morning
> between 8am-9am. My train got soooooo full(more full then any of the
> non-stop Richmond-Box Hill trains during any weekdays)
> forced some people at Camberwell/Auburn/Glenferrie and Hawthron to take
> the following service. I guess Connex didn't expect there would be so
> many people turn up especially during that time of the day.

The train from Frankston that I caught (9:13 from Glenhuntly) was okay.
Bayside had a 15 minute service running, with specials running express. Not
sure why they ran their special trains via the loop to Flinders Street
though...

Daniel

--
Daniel Bowen, Melbourne, Australia