Re: The art of gunzelling (Was: Scenes of B74 working to Sydney.)

usenet.spam@gunzel.net (Michael) wrote in
<8FFD147ABgunzelT333@203.164.20.149>:

>While on this subject, what is the longest distance someone has ever
>chased one train?

Okay, I'll also add - chasing a train, referring to being in a car,
motorbike, pushbike, boat (if the line follows the river?), etc, or any
other method of transport that means staying within a reasonable distance
of the train line, purely for the benefit of chasing the train itself and
not getting from point A to B. Or something...

M.

--
To email me, just remove ".spam" or else your reply gets directed to the
bit bucket.

Whip ME, Beat ME. "Windows ME".