Re: [Vic] Ex-Overland carriage at Talbot

In article <905h9a$sg3$1@nnrp1.deja.com>, james_ccj@my-deja.com says...

>While I was travelling to Maryborough today on VLP's
>half-hour late non-airconditioned coach. I noticed at
>Talbot a what it seem like an ex-Overland
>carriage(with OL livery) parked at Talbot railway
>station yard. Anyone know the number/owner of this
>carriage?

I did hear a while ago, and saw the car about the same time, that it had been
brought by a couple a number of years ago, and they had intended to turn it
into a bed & breakfast.  As of yet, it looks like nothkng has been done about
it.