Re: Adelaide Hills tonnage limit reduced

Hopefully, they will get to kicking down doors in
Canberra, ala the trucking industry, but it takes a
coordinated approach, this does not exist with rail in
Australia, it is fractured as it ever was.

How does private rail compete with a tax payer
subsidised state owned "private" sounding name entity
that moves over the border with surplus locos and
wagons with predatory pricing.?
The Leigh Creek SA line springs too mind.!

National Rail Corp whatever their faults are well aware
of the limitations of the 19th century Adelaide Hills
line, not too mention their other problems of running
from Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide.
Nobody in government will listen to them, ...sorry I
correct that, there a few, very few politicians that
are sympathetic, but they have no influence.

ASR.?  well, rocks and seeds aside, they are at least
trying very hard to keep rail a viable alternative.
They also happen to run some hefty trains coast to
coast as well.!

....Tell