Re: Siege Mentality? (was Re: RTM 19th Century Treasures)

Yes, how can calling for fund of $25 000 for a TANK help the preservation of
the museum pieces, money better spent elsewhere I believe.

--
Bye for now,

Eben

http://www.ozemail.com.au/~tkid/

I feel like I'm in a rut.  Every time I go to bed at night,
I find myself just getting up again in the morning.
     ---Brad Stine