Re: The train makes a strong case for the car

Lest just say they needs more people walking along the line with garbage
bags.

--
Bye for now,

Eben

http://www.ozemail.com.au/~tkid/

I feel like I'm in a rut.  Every time I go to bed at night,
I find myself just getting up again in the morning.
     ---Brad Stine