Re: [Vic]First year of privatisation

Daniel Bowen wrote:

> "Railway Rasputin3" <james_ccj@my-deja.com> wrote in message
> > additional Camberwell shopper express and
>
> Does anybody actually use the Camberwell shopper expresses?
> Would anybody plan their shopping trip to catch an hourly express instead of
> a stopping train that runs every 15 minutes?

I would.   Whenever I am going from Sutherland to the City, I always plan around
the South Coast trains.   If I take too long to get ready, I stay at home for
another hour.  Coming home, I try to be back at Central in time to catch the
South Coast train home again.

--
David Johnson
trainman@ozemail.com.au