Re: [SA] Mawson Lakes Station?

Interesting one..  though given the attitude of the powers that be here
in SA, if its public transport, and not a bus on rails, they dont want
to know about it...

Plus i don't think the demographic that Mawson Lakes is targetted at
would walk any further than to the Land Rover in their garage...  Except
maybe for the WRX next to it..

Though seriously, the scope for infill along the Adelaide/Gawler line is
incredible.  Anyone who has taken a trip along it will know how much
land sits idle.  This could be put to functional use, instead of
building more and more houses at Seaford, out of reach of a fixed track
transit system...

micric
slagel@senet.com.au