Re: off peak goulburn return

Neil

There is a barely publicized list of trains that leave stations before 0900
that qualify as off-peak ticketing wise and I THINK that this train would be
one of them.

A City Hopper allows unlimited travel on regular State Transit and CityRail
services in the city area bounded by Kings Cross, North Sydney and Redfern
for the day of purchase. If you are not in the city, it also provides return
travel from your origin station to the city.

Hope this helps.

--
Eric
www.erk.au.com